Reserve space for your restaurant or food truck now! Be part of this grand celebration!
essay proposal outline online statistics tutoring buy viagra super force on line daw 4800 leg prosthesis https://lajudicialcollege.org/forall/jim-essay/16/ https://psijax.edu/medicine/pueden-tomar-viagra-los-hipertensos/50/ https://nebraskaortho.com/docmed/liquid-viagra-mixed-drink/73/ custom thesis writing company click here osama bin laden had viagra farmaco equivalente del viagra https://raseproject.org/treat/levitra-worthington/97/ discursive topics for essays go to site enter site is there a generic for viagra professional papers ghostwriter site for school essay on globalization of english creative writing jobs kansas city cialis good effects source url law of life essay quotes industrial engineering resume interpolation specific resolution synthesis https://campuschildcare-old.wm.edu/thinking/essay-about-world-without-internet/10/ essay writing services india average dissertation length by discipline see source best discount viagra viagra go to site viagra sildenafil citrate 100mg Formerly the Taste of Danbury, the Danbury Block Party is a grand celebration of our great city! Live Entertainment, Local Businesses, Food & Drink and Family Fun all day on the CityCenter Danbury Green. A true celebration of the Danbury community!
Food Truck/Booth Space starts at $300. Complete the application below to reserve your spot today!
- Space approximately 10′ x 20′
- Tents & tables are available for an additional charge
- Electricity hook-up is available for an additional charge
- Bagged ice will be available for an additional charge.
Call (203) 792-1711. We will be happy to help you!
Director of Events & Development
Food Vendor Application 2019
Saturday, September 7, 2019
CityCenter Danbury Green
Noon – 10 p.m.
Rain Date: Sunday, September 8, 2019
VENDOR FEE CAN BE PAID BY MAIL or ONLINE Please make checks payable to CityCenter Danbury Events and mail to: CityCenter Danbury, 268 Main Street, Danbury, CT 06810
By submitting this application, your business agrees to the following Rules and Regulations of the Danbury Block Party.
RULES & REGULATIONS:
- Payment in full is required by August 23, 2019 to secure your space. Nonpayment may forfeit your space.
- No Refund shall be granted. Rain Date: Sunday, September 8, 2019.
- Provide CityCenter Danbury with a certificate of insurance naming CityCenter Danbury Events, Inc., Danbury Downtown Council, Danbury Special Services District and the City of Danbury as additional insured along with payment of fees.
- It is recommended to price menu items affordably (e.g. $5 per portion). Furnish a complete menu with prices by August 23, 2019.
- Sell only items approved by CityCenter Danbury and that all decisions of CityCenter Danbury are final and binding.
- Each vendor will be responsible to collect his or her own cash. Vendors booths must be completely set up by 10am on Saturday, September 7, 2019, and occupy only the space assigned.
- Provide for the proper handling and storage of all food consistent with regulations established by the City of Danbury Health Department. All food vendors must possess a food license from the City of Danbury; provide kitchen rugs or rubber mats under outdoor grills and fryers to keep grease off city streets, pavers and sidewalks.
- Maintain assigned area in a neat, clean condition at all times. Bag and dispose of trash in on-site dumpster and broom sweep area in a timely manner and at the end of each day. At the end of event, return assigned area to a broom clean condition after your booth is packed and trash disposed. Participants will be assessed a $150.00 maintenance fee for any failure to meet cleanliness requirements
- All food vendors are required to meet with the Danbury Health Department no later than August 23, 2019 to review menu, sanitation and food safety. You must be signed off by the Danbury Health Department in order to participate.