Reserve space for your business now! Be part of our grand celebration!
https://explorationproject.org/annotated/about-online-shopping-essay/80/ see url life of a great man essay click viagra guaranteed next day delivery https://heystamford.com/writing/cant-do-my-homework-lyrics/8/ case study content marketing campaign https://statmodeling.stat.columbia.edu/movabletype/papers/essay-on-france.html whats better viagra or kamagra viagra paypal only enter site top university research proposal example enter aqa maths modular no coursework click https://campuschildcare-old.wm.edu/thinking/essay-about-education-and-career-goals/10/ https://homemods.org/usc/biography-essay-example/46/ essay about love and time guns germs and steel essay help enter click parietal lobe function enter essays on cervical cancer http://hyperbaricnurses.org/8204-combining-viagra-and-levitra/ natural viagra dublin click follow url https://teleroo.com/pharm/ordering-generic-viagra-in-canada/67/ go to site https://www.nationalautismcenter.org/letter/child-development-research-paper/26/ management problem solving Formerly the Taste of Danbury, the Danbury Block Party is a grand celebration of our great city! Live Entertainment, Local Businesses, Food & Drink and Family Fun all day on the CityCenter Danbury Green. A true celebration of the Danbury community!
Call (203) 792-1711. We will be happy to help you!
Director of Events & Development
Non-Food Vendor Application 2019
Saturday, September 7, 2019
CityCenter Danbury Green
Noon – 10 p.m.
- BOOTH SPACE: $200.00
- Booth space approximate 10’x10’
- Vendor must provide their own tent, tables, chairs, displays, etc.
- NO ELECTRICITY WILL BE PROVIDED
Your Business hereby applies for a space at “Danbury Block Party” 2019 and agrees to follow the Rules and Regulations of the “Danbury Block Party.”
Rules & Regulations
- The undersigned Exhibitor and those accompanying, hereby agrees to indemnify, protect and hold harmless CityCenter Danbury their officers, employees, agents and representatives for any and all liability for personal injury, property loss or damage of any nature suffered by Exhibitor arising from use of space, facilities or grounds in connection with operation of said show.
- NO food or beverage items may be sold or given away unless approved by CityCenter and the Danbury Health Dept.
- A Certificate of Insurance is required of all vendors naming CityCenter Danbury and the City of Danbury as additional insured. CityCenter Danbury reserves the right to accept or reject applications at its own discretion. CityCenter Danbury does not guarantee any exclusivity for any product category.
- No Refund shall be granted. Rain Date: Sunday, September 8, 2019.
- Booth sharing or subleasing is prohibited unless arranged for in advance with CityCenter Danbury. Set up of booths must be completed prior to festival opening to the public and must remain set up and open for business from 12-8p.m.
- Exhibitors are responsible for the removal of their trash, paper goods, boxes, etc.
- Exhibitor agrees to abide by all city and state tax laws.
- All large trash items must be removed by exhibitor. For cardboard boxes or large items of trash please use the on-site dumpster